TSD #3 – Monthly Meeting
March 15, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-
St. Peter Area Sanitary District Commission
Monday, March 15, 2021
5:30 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 2/18/2021 meeting.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
- Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
- Meter stations.
- Lift stations.
- Grinder pump stations.
- Upgrading panels and replacement of parts.
- Notice to homeowners.
- Manhole repairs.
- Home Inspections.
- Other maintenance and operational issues.
- Discuss capacity details.
- Quarterly newsletter.
1) Consideration and possible approval to extend the mandatory connection waiver granted for the Joshua Mason property located at N8180 Lakeview Road.
2) Preliminary discussion on potential removal of Rolling Hills Drive from the District.
3) Establish hourly rate paid for mowing services.
5) Discuss submitting an insurance claim: W4014 Cty. WH grinder pump breakdown.
Next meeting. Thursday, April 15th, at 5:30 pm.
Comments from the public pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org.