Town of Taycheedah Annual Budget Hearing
November 16, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
TOWN OF TAYCHEEDAH
ANNUAL BUDGET HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Monday, November 16, 2020, at 6:00 p.m., at the Town Hall, the Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah will conduct a public hearing on the Proposed 2021 Budget of the Town of Taycheedah. A copy of the detailed budget is available for inspection by contacting Clerk, Kristin Marcoe at email@example.com or (920) 921-5224.
FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Monday, November 16, 2020, immediately following the completion of the budget hearing, a Special Meeting of the Electors will be held pursuant to Sec. 60.12(1)(c) of Wis. Stats., for the following purpose:
- To approve the total 2021 highway expenditures pursuant to Sec. 82.03 of Wis. Stats. if said expenditures exceed $5,000.00 per town highway miles [66.88 @$5,000.00=$334,400.00].
- To establish salaries of elected officials for the terms of office to begin in April 2020, pursuant to Sec. 60.32 of Wis. Stats.
- To adopt the 2020 Town tax levy, to be paid in 2021, pursuant to Sec. 60.10(1)(a) of Wis. Stats.
- To establish the date of the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Electors.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that on Monday, November 16, 2020, immediately following the completion of the Special Town Meeting of the Electors, a Special Town Board Meeting will be conducted for the following purpose:
- Discussion and adoption of the Town of Taycheedah 2021 Budget.
Dated this 21st day of October 2020. Kristin A. Marcoe, Town Clerk