Town Board Annual Budget – Public Hearing
November 18, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Taycheedah Town Hall
ANNUAL BUDGET HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Monday, November 18, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., at the Town Hall, the Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah will conduct a public hearing on the Proposed 2020 Budget of the Town of Taycheedah. A copy of the detailed budget is available for inspection by contacting the Town Clerk, Kristin Marcoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 921-5224.
FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Monday, November 18, 2019, immediately following the completion of the budget hearing, a Special Town Meeting of the Electors will be held pursuant to Sec. 60.12(1)(c) of Wis. Stats., for the following purpose:
- To approve the total 2020 highway expenditures pursuant to Sec. 82.03 of Wis. Stats. if said expenditures exceed $5,000.00 per town highway miles [66.88 mi.@$5,000.00=$334,400.00].
- To establish salaries of elected officials for the terms of office to begin in April 2020, pursuant to Sec. 60.32 of Wis. Stats.
- To adopt the 2019 Town tax levy, to be paid in 2020, pursuant to Sec. 60.10(1)(a) of Wis. Stats.
- To establish the date of the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Electors.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that on Monday, November 18, 2019, immediately following the completion of the Special Town Meeting of the Electors, a Special Town Board Meeting will be conducted for the following purpose:
- Discussion and adoption of the Town of Taycheedah 2020 Budget.
Kristin A. Marcoe, Town Clerk