Annual Budget Hearing
November 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
TOWN OF TAYCHEEDAH
ANNUAL BUDGET HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Monday, November 15, 2021, at 6:00 p.m., at the Town Hall, the Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah will conduct a public hearing on the Proposed 2022 Budget of the Town of Taycheedah. A copy of the detailed budget is available for inspection by contacting Clerk, Kristin Marcoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 921-5224.
FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Monday, November 15, 2021, immediately following the completion of the budget hearing, a Special Meeting of the Electors will be held pursuant to Sec. 60.12(1)(c) of Wis. Stats., for the following purpose:
- To approve the total 2022 highway expenditures pursuant to Sec. 82.03 of Wis. Stats. if said expenditures exceed $5,000.00 per town highway miles [66.88 @$5,000.00=$334,400.00].
- To establish salaries of elected officials for the terms of office to begin in April 2022, pursuant to Sec. 60.32 of Wis. Stats.
- To adopt the 2021 Town tax levy, to be paid in 2022, pursuant to Sec. 60.10(1)(a) of Wis. Stats.
- To establish the date of the 2022 Annual Meeting of the Electors.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that on Monday, November 15, 2021, immediately following the completion of the Special Town Meeting of the Electors, a Special Town Board Meeting will be conducted for the following purpose:
- Discussion and adoption of the Town of Taycheedah 2022 Budget.
Dated this 27th day of October 2021. Kristin A. Marcoe, Town Clerk