TSD #3 – Monthly Meeting
February 19, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 1/15/2020 meeting.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
- Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
- Run time/flow reports.
- Lift stations and grinder pump stations.
- 2020 televising.
- Other maintenance and operational issues.
- Clearwater inspections and enforcement.
- Bryan Perl lateral capping.
- Inspection Procedure Review.
- Review 5-year Budget.
- Review average annual treatment cost per unit.
- Consideration and possible acceptance of a quote to replace wear rings and impellers at the Cty. WH lift station.
- Acknowledge the receipt of the revised amended Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1 and Taycheedah Sanitary District /#3. The document has been forwarded to legal counsel. No further action will occur until the legal review is completed and received.
Next meeting: Wednesday, March 18th.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org.