Town Board Monthly Meeting
March 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of meeting minutes
- Park & Rec. Advisory Council
- Road Dept. Manager’s Report
Review financial reports
- Approval of Town Bills
- Ashberry Avenue: Vacating portion – Approval of Resolution
- Decorative Edging/Curbing in Road Right of Way: Carl Drive status
- Cody Road Condemnation: Status
- Chicken Ordinance: Review
- Alcohol Beverage License Renewal:
- Johnsburg Athletic Club
- Peter Athletic Club
- Blasting Permit Applications:
- Evenson Construction Co.
- Northeast Asphalt, Inc.
- Comprehensive Plan – Proposal Review
- Glass Wedding – Approval at Kiekhaefer Park, Sept 7, 2019
- Holyland Snowfliers – Donation
- MS4 Annual Report – Review and Approve
- Tommy J’s County Road Q: curb and gutter discussion
- Niagra Escarpment Preservation – Informational
Certified Survey Maps
Public comments and questions pertaining to town business
Closed Session Item – Discussion and Wage approval:
The Town Board intends to convene into closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. 19.85 (1)(c) for the purpose of considering employment, promotion, compensation, or performance evaluation data of any specific public employee over which the Board has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. During the closed session, the Board will discuss the wages of Randy Rieder. Roll call vote required.
The Town board intends to reconvene into an open session to take action on matters discussed during the closed session.
Kristin A. Marcoe
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, or to request this service, please contact Kristin Marcoe at 921-5224.