Sanitary District #3 – Monthly Meeting
November 14, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 10/10/18 meeting.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
- Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
- Run time/flow reports.
- Lift stations and grinder pump stations.
- Televising report/repairs.
- Other maintenance and operational issues.
- Clearwater inspections.
- Annual inspections.
- Re-inspection of structures under remediation orders.
- Consideration and possible approval of an Amendment to the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3.
- Consideration and possible action regarding the impact on debt service funding due to the splitting of lots.
- Consideration and possible approval of the re-location of a grinder pump.
- Discuss the user charge late payment policy.
- Consideration and possible approval of the 2018 tax levy, to be paid in 2019.
- Consideration and possible approval of the amendments to the Sewer Service Area Map, as prepared by East Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission.
- Consideration and possible approval of the Capacity, Management, Operation and Maintenance Manual (CMOM).
Schedule the next meeting.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at email@example.com.